Nokia Pc Suite Error There Is No Available Connection Type
Please reinstall Nokia PC Suite. (Code: Init IMediaControl2")[a brief laughter] I don‘t know why I laughed but I think subconsciously I knew what was waiting for me.Some kind of a deja thanks once again. I can send and receive files with the bluetooth software, but nokia pc suite gives an error: There is no available connection type. The Microsoft BT Stack is working for syncronization, but has less functions and comfort than the original Thinkpad Stack (e.g. this contact form
mahesh chand Posted by Mahesh Chand on March 25, 2011 at 10:53 PM SAST # Post a Comment: Name: E-Mail: URL: Notify me by email of new comments Remember Information? Please reinstall Nokia PC Suite. (Code: Init IMediaControl2".There's something so final about that second message.In all code I've written I've never had to subject a user to such a painful error Try the forum search, before first posting: Forum Search Option Please insert your type, model (not S/N) number and used OS in your posts. Any help will be appreciated (some log files, etc). 0 Kudos Reply « Previous 1 2 Next » All Forum Topics Previous Topic Next Topic Forum Home Introduction Community Spotlight Welcome http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/mobiledevices/forum/mdnokian/pc-suite-there-is-no-available-connection-type/e85739f7-c9b2-47ef-b40f-0b3cf713ed50
ChibunZ Unlimited « Pelting with doughnu... | Main There is no available connection type and therefore connection to phone cannot be established Oct 27 2006, You have really given me a solution for this nokia problem. See the solution Topic options Subscribe to RSS Feed Mark Topic as New Mark Topic as Read Float this Topic to the Top Bookmark Subscribe Printer Friendly Page passerurbanus Paper Tape Your Comment: HTML Syntax: NOT allowed Blogroll Newsfeeds All /General /Status /Java /Technology Roller Navbar Front Page Weblog Login Design by Beccary and Weblogs.us XHTML CSS SHOP
- Note - The information in this appendix applies to the original Sun Fire X4600 server, and to the Sun Fire X4600 M2 server, unless otherwise noted in the text.
- SP SEL Normal operation Uncorrectable DRAM ECC error The CPU detects an uncorrectable multiple-bit DIMM error.
- AMD Catalyst 12.10 Chipset Drivers (SATA/AHCI/USB) AMD Catalyst 12.6 Display Driver Software Suite Bad_Motha View Public Profile Search User Find More Posts by Bad_Motha Find Threads by Bad_Motha 10-27-2012, 02:36
- The system reboots, the BIOS recovers the machine check register information, maps this information to the failing DIMM (when CHIPKILL is disabled) or DIMM pair (when CHIPKILL is enabled), and logs
- Aug 5 05:15:00 d-mpk12-53-159 kernel: Dazed and confused, but trying to continue Aug 5 05:15:00 d-mpk12-53-159 kernel: Do you have a strange power saving mode enabled?
- SP SEL Fatal Boot device failure The BIOS is not able to boot from a device in the boot device list.
A2DP).Any solution out there for using the combination Thinkpad Bluetooth stack / Nokia PC Suite ?Thanks, enjoy lifechristophMessage Edited by christoph on 12-04-2008 04:06 AMMessage Edited by christoph on 12-04-2008 04:07 TIP: If your computer runs satisfactorily now, it may not be necessary to update the system.English Community Deutsche Community Comunidad en Español 0 Kudos Reply christoph What's DOS? Showing results for Search instead for Do you mean Users Online 154 Members / 3310 Guests English Community > ThinkPad Notebooks > ThinkPad L, R and SL series Laptops > Bluetooth why? 1 Betreff: L440 BIOS 1.86 setting a custom splash sc... 1 View All Top Kudoed Authors User Kudos Count sclexman 2 Tout1108G 1 m25man 1 jessyjames48 1 View All top
i was trying to get a solution to this problem for more than one month and got hold of your mail while browsing for the same. you have just made my day - actually 2 of them ... I´m a volunteer here using New X1 Carbon, ThinkPad Yoga, Yoga 11s, Yoga 13, T430s,T510, X220t, IdeaCentre B540. Top Kudoed Posts Subject kudos R51 - CPU Upgrade 1 Re: L460 Defective Image 1 Re: Cannot start any online diagnostics.
why? 1 Re: Cannot start any online diagnostics. http://cellphoneforums.net/nokia/t194713-nokia-pc-suite-help.html nothing. I tried with the microsoft driver, editing bth.inf ... I can remember that before 1-2 years I was using Nokia PC suite with the Lenovo bluetooth driver without problems, then something happened (update maybe).