Not A Valid Short Name Error
Thank you all in advance, John 1 Comment [ + ] Show Comment Comments paulrd 3 years ago last edited 3 years ago Have you ever tried Long Path Tool, The Windows registry contains information critical to your computer and applications. I believe that may be where the "Pictures2" issue is coming from. Site Version: 2.13.1 ERROR The requested URL could not be retrieved The following error was encountered while trying to retrieve the URL: http://0.0.0.3/ Connection to 0.0.0.3 failed. his comment is here
What is this strange almost symmetrical location in Nevada? Lucia St. Make sure you back up the registry before modifying it. All is well now.
Error 1325 Is Not A Valid Short File Name Windows 7
asked 5 years ago viewed 41699 times active 4 months ago Related 1Trying to uninstall MySQL connector, getting - 'Extensions' is not a valid short file name3Can't turn on Microsoft .NET DLL: C:\DOCUME~1\DIGITA~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\MSI4F3.tmp, Entrypoint: EnableMSN Action ended 17:09:12: EnableMSN. Make sure you back up the registry before modifying it. Is Not A Valid Short File Name Msi I can now read my PDF files.Thank you for your help.
Return value 3. Error 1325 Documents Is Not A Valid Short File Name Autocad Note, however, that this also puts the user's "Documents" folder back to the C:\Users\\Documents folder instead of the desired network storage. Then try to reinstall the program. I uninstalled Adobe Reader X and tried to download a current version.
- The system returned: (22) Invalid argument The remote host or network may be down.
- similarly presented here https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1056040 http://superuser.com/questions/258239/error-1325-username-is-not-a-valid-short-file-name https://forums.adobe.com/message/4866219 https://forums.adobe.com/message/4888378 Finally, consider you can avoid manually fixing the Registry by running a scan-and-fix tool as suggested here: http://www.justanswer.com/computer/5no3a-receive-error-1325-documents-not-valid-short-file-name.html Ricardo Falegnami Please specify a
- Lucky it came back.Anyway, take a look in your MY DOCUMENTS folder. 1.
- By Ricardo Falegnami Edit Answer (for another -4 minute) It seems the same issue appearing in different guises; this is a common solution: http://www.itninja.com/question/another-not-a-valid-short-file-name-problem Not sure if an answer has
- Click continue to be directed to the correct support content and assistance for *product*.
- Which version of Windows Installer do you have installed? (Run "msiexec" to find out the version) Could you create a verbose log when you install Windows Messager? (msiexec /i "path to
- Action start 17:09:12: FatalErrorDialog.
Error 1325 Documents Is Not A Valid Short File Name Autocad
It occurs close to the 77% done mark during the install.The problem began when Adobe X was receiving an automatic update. Action ended 17:09:12: CostFinalize. Error 1325 Is Not A Valid Short File Name Windows 7 Unplug the Ethernet cable from the network3. Error 1325.hewlett-packard Is Not A Valid Short File Name MSI (c) (48:40) [17:09:12:765]: Invoking remote custom action.
Re: Error 1325.Pictures2 is not a valid short file name Test Screen Name Feb 27, 2013 1:48 PM (in response to adbscnm) Do not use any of them is my advice. this content MSI (c) (0C:78) [17:28:19:015]: Cleaning up uninstalled install packages, if any exist MSI (c) (0C:78) [17:28:19:031]: MainEngineThread is returning 1603 === Verbose logging stopped: 23/1/2007 17:28:19 === I really appreciate your It was a name I gave to a group of pictures I was copying. As I see the ROOTDRIVE property is set to G:\ I wonder how many partitions you have on your system? Error 1325 Documents Is Not A Valid Short File Name Adobe Reader
Please try again later or contact support for further assistance. how to add nine figures to a two column page? It worked but the rationale for failure as the User still alludes me. weblink Answered 12/08/2006 by: DiGiTaLInTrUdEr Please log in to comment Please log in to comment 0 Look in the Shortcut table and correct the Name column, should be SHORTN~1|Short name Answered 12/08/2006
I had looked there earlier, but not successfully. Is Not A Valid Short File Name Windows 10 Or are you using this at home? MSI (c) (48:54) [17:09:12:109]: Doing action: FatalErrorDialog Action 17:09:12: FatalErrorDialog.
Re: Error 1325.Pictures2 is not a valid short file name adbscnm Feb 27, 2013 1:45 PM (in response to kglad) Thank you for the suggestion.
Email To Email From Subject Information from Dell Software Support Message You might be interested in the following information For more information regarding support on your Dell Software Product, please visit Return value 1. Return value 2. Error 1325 Hp Client Security Manager For more information on the Windows Registry Editor and how to back up and restore it, refer to Microsoft Article ID 256986 “Description of the Mi Description When installing the SQL
I selected "Advanced" and "Next". Good luck, Jim Answered 01/22/2007 by: MSIMaker Please log in to comment Please log in to comment 0 John, Which operating system are you running and language? I tried to delete it, rebooted and tried to download Adobe Reader X. http://themedemo.net/not-a/not-a-valid-month-sql-error.html OK × Welcome to Dell Software Support You can find online support help for Dell *product* on an affiliate support site.
Answered 12/19/2006 by: DiGiTaLInTrUdEr Please log in to comment Please log in to comment 0 AngelID or anyone else. share|improve this answer edited Dec 2 '15 at 17:21 Vlastimil Ovčáčík 971520 answered Dec 2 '15 at 1:46 Josias Alan Rezini 1 The question is asking for when a Answered 01/18/2007 by: DiGiTaLInTrUdEr Please log in to comment Please log in to comment 0 Hi John, I'm sorry I have never seen that error before. I did find the error 1325 in the MS library of errors; however, MS does not say how to fix the problem.I know there are many registry repair programs offered on