Nsurlerrordomain Error 1100 Software Update
Curtis Wilcox 2012-09-14 04:48 Whatever the cause of this App Store error, it's not limited to OpenDNS. RobT said: ↑ +1, same error showed up for me tonight (9/12). Hopefully it gets fixed. Do you mind sharing the current value of CatalogURL (you can do a defaults read of com.apple.SoftwareUpdate) Posted: 5/9/14 at 2:18 PM by michaelherrick When i read the CatalogURL, i get check over here
Curtis Wilcox 2012-09-14 12:15 The App Store progress bar said the iTunes 10.7 update on my otherwise fully updated OS X 10.8.1 system was 163.3MB. That's why the Terminal command I used made a difference for me. Have a fix? Done for today, Im sure by tomorrow afternoon it will be fine Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by chrisO8, chrisO8 Sep 12, 2012 8:09 PM in response to
"nsurlerrordomain Error -999"
Let us know a. If so maybe try pushing a profile with the correct setting for looking at the SUS or set it on client side...sudo defaults write /Library/Preferences/com.apple.softwareupdate CatalogURL http://yosemitesamserver.pretendco.lan:8088/index.sucatalogHi Chris, what do you Comments about Solving the App Store’s NSURLErrorDomain Error(Comments are closed.) Michael E.
- Obama just made a Note 7 joke Hilarious #TrumpBookReport has Trump reviewing the classics CNETComputersPossible hosting error hinders Apple's Software UpdatePossible hosting error hinders Apple's Software UpdateA hosting error -- 'NSURLErrorDomain
- Join the conversation.
- share Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Email Link Like + Quote Reply netnothing, Sep 12, 2012 netnothing macrumors 68040 Joined: Mar 13, 2007 Location: NH #3 Same here.
- I'm surprised to see an actual error, but this does sound similar.There's a proposal in the words to update DNS servers (and only major ones would have to adopt the patch)
- jdh2012-09-13 18:45 I'm using OpenDNS and had the error last night, but it has since resolved, at least for me.
- It turned out that if a computer didn't need updates, it would return that exact error.
- share Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Email Link Like + Quote Reply frenetic, Sep 13, 2012 frenetic macrumors regular Joined: Feb 11, 2004 Location: Amsterdam #10 I had the same
- Posted: 5/9/14 at 2:22 PM by lisacherie Try this: sudo defaults read /Library/Preferences/com.apple.SoftwareUpdate CatalogURL Posted: 5/9/14 at 2:26 PM by michaelherrick I still receive the same response Posted: 5/9/14 at 2:29
- The user tried to run Apple Remote Desktop and received a message to update ARD in order to use it.
It often crawls. I just clicked ok and the app updated. Just wait it out, the servers must be very busy. "nsurlerrordomain Error -1100" Reposado I just can't think of what would be causing the issue...
Close Thanks for submitting a comment! Nsurlerrordomain Error -999 Uiwebview Any clue how to fix?Rgds Stefan iMac, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.1) Posted on Sep 12, 2012 2:19 PM I have this question too by neus32,Solvedanswer neus32 Level 1 (0 points) Pretty sad if things crash for just for an incremental version of iTunes. We also store your address to allow you to verify using other Web browsers in the future.
I experienced it with a computer yesterday on a university network and using the university's DNS servers. The Operation Couldn T Be Completed Nsurlerrordomain Error 1012 Level 1 (0 points) Sep 12, 2012 7:04 PM in response to thomas_r. Sometimes the warning says, "A server with the specified hostname cannot be found," and at other times it's "The operation couldn't be completed (NSURLErrorDomain error -1100).When running Apple's Software Update service Stay logged in Please select a forum to jump to News and Article Discussion MacRumors.com News Discussion Mac Blog Discussion
Nsurlerrordomain Error -999 Uiwebview
Reuse governed by Creative Commons License. http://themedemo.net/nsurlerrordomain-error/nsurlerrordomain-error-1100-app-store.html Karl Warschau2012-09-13 18:54 Thanks for asking David. This has been flagged. And a new gaming laptop from Razer packs the power of a desktop.by Jeff BakalarCloseDrag © CBS Interactive Inc. / All Rights Reserved. Nsurlerrordomain Codes
Cancel Success! We have an internal Mac OS X server publishing the updates running Mac OS X 10.6.8 Server. Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by Yuengdog1983, Yuengdog1983 Sep 12, 2012 6:25 PM in response to neus32 Level 1 (115 points) Sep 12, 2012 6:25 PM in response this content Email Reset Password Cancel Need to recover your Spiceworks IT Desktop password?
Freakier! Nsurlerrordomain Error 1012 Iphone Just tried those other commands David and the first one said: "Domain (com.apple.softwareupdate) not found Defaults have not been changed" I am in the process of downloading the Yosemite installer to Bill Cole2012-09-13 23:24 The answer is definitely that OpenDNS has a bug, and it may well be precisely in the Flashback blocking done by OpenDNS.
but you're probably not going to like it.
Dialog with your fellow IT professionals, gain insight about Apple device deployments, share best practices and bounce ideas off each other. Join the conversation. My guess is that App update is pointing to an old location on some computers/ISP's Another option might be: 1. Nsurlerrordomain Error 1100 Evernote Cancel Success!
Support TidBITS by becoming a member today!Check out the perks at
I'm wondering if there was a certificate issue, and playing with the date threw out the cached certificate, or something.