Nt Authority System Sqlmaint Exe Failed Sqlstate 42000 Error 22029
In the sql server group A, the box is not empty.... 2- This is the same thing for the box in the tabTransaction log backup. 3-Anyway, the job is running fine But it's returning job status as Failed.Executed as user: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM. Connect with top rated Experts 13 Experts available now in Live! Privacy statement © 2016 Microsoft. check over here
When performing any access to network drives from SQL Server, including backups, the account under which SQL Server runs must have access to the network drive. I created a maintenance plan that backs up the database every night and another plan that backs up the system databases once a week. You cannot delete your own posts. Backup Job is Failing with sqlmaint.exe failed. [SQLSTATE 42000] (Error 22029). 10.
But the backup of the data is working after that. Join the community of 500,000 technology professionals and ask your questions. Hello!! Executed as user: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM.
- It probably is a permissions problem.
- Satya SKJ Moderator http://www.SQL-Server-Performance.Com/forum This posting is provided â€œAS ISâ€ with no rights for the sake of knowledge sharing.
- Get 1:1 Help Now Advertise Here Enjoyed your answer?
- the maintenance plan (when viewed in the properties) have this inside:EXECUTE master.dbo.xp_sqlmaint N'-PlanID 524C3A14-C8A9-46C7-A231-C53D305825E5 -WriteHistory -VrfyBackup -BkUpMedia DISK -BkUpDB "F:\dbbackup" -CrBkSubDir -BkExt "BAK"'[\code]the plan was created from Maintenance -> Database Maintenance
- Transaction Log Backup!
- Join Now For immediate help use Live now!
- I just can't understand why the SQl agent job is trying to log onto the database as TESTGROUP\srsqlservice when the SQL Agent is running as the Local System Account?
- Check if there's a Login NT Authority\SYSTEM and if it has the correct permissions.
- I look forward to your reply.
- The SQL Server 2005 Backward Compatibility Components are also included in your downloaded installation files for the Raiser's Edge, the Financial Edge, or the Education Edge and can be found at
I have found that the problem could be related to security, space and not this problem. You cannot post HTML code. This is very quirkey. Is it an access thing?
Then you will find what the error actually is. The database backs up fine with no errors so it can't be a permission thing and I created the job with a maintenance plan so it has to be in full But we could see all the backup files are getting created successfully only job status is showing as "FAILED".We are getting the below error in the job history show details. It's The step failed.
Open it, and log-on information is on the second tab. -- Erland Sommarskog, SQL Server MVP, email@example.com Books Online for SQL Server SP3 at http://www.microsoft.com/sql/techinf...2000/books.asp Jul 23 '05 #7 P: n/a This backup command is ignored":
As advised by MSFT, i did the following:
1. MS SQL Server Advertise Here 779 members asked questions and received personalized solutions in the past 7 days. Come on over!
Help file for a DLL Missing Help Files Problem with Help when using numarray help me? Newer Than: Advanced search... 418,602 Members | 912 Online Join Now login Ask Question Home Questions Articles Browse Topics Latest Top Members FAQ home > topics > microsoft Database Maintenance Plan -> SQLMAINT.exe Error 5. Let's name it A and B Here is my OS: Windows server 2003 standard edition , Version 5.2, build 3790 And my sql version: Microsoft SQL server 2000 desktop engine SP3,
I have dbo rights, but i dont undertand, this happend 2 weeks ago. check my blog The step failed. Forgot your password? The error is saying: "Executed as user: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM.
Monday, November 23, 2009 8:49 PM Reply | Quote Answers 0 Sign in to vote Similar kind of thread herehttp://sql-server-performance.com/Community/forums/p/4946/156275.aspx And also see if this KB article is helpfulhttp://support.microsoft.com/kb/288577 Thanks, Leks Now my MAINTENACE PLAN name is [Daily Transaction]. I created a maintenance plan that backs up the database every night and another plan that backs up the system databases once a week. this content I am thinking about just recreating the maintenance plan from scratch, but would like to know what is going wrong.
So, what this was doing was locking the file, so the maintenance plan could not delete it. NOTE: The SQL Server 2005 Backwards Compatibility Components are required, regardless of the SQL Server version that you are using. Note: We provide links to third-party websites in an effort to help I then executed the following statement: sp_grantlogin 'NT Authority\System' which did not work.
The database is on a network drive.
The last step to run was step 1 (Step 1). You cannot delete other topics. The step failed." The backup task log output is as follows: "Logged on to SQL Server 'XYZ' as 'TESTGROUP\srsqlservice' (trusted) Login '' is not the DBO of database 'TestDB' so cannot Toggle navigation my blackbaud all sites sphere login blackbaud labs noza test blackbaud tv netwits thinktank usa uk pacific netherlands canada nonprofit solutions resources support training events partners company my blackbaud
I could not find anything definitive in the sqlmaint documentation, other than if a User is not supplied to SQLMAINT then Windows Authentication is used, So the Windows Authentication that it You may download attachments. The sqlmaint utility logged on to SQL Server using Go to Solution 14 Comments LVL 17 Overall: Level 17 MS SQL Server 13 Message Expert Comment by:Barry Cunney2011-11-03 Hi Conor, have a peek at these guys You may read topics.